Using Numeracy, Data and IT - Assessment
After completing the module, you should be able to:
1) Use basic numerical operations with whole numbers, integers, fractions and decimals.
2) Calculate and compare measures of central tendency.
3) Calculate compound interest.
4) Construct and use appropriate graphical techniques to present simple data.
5) Construct and use a spread sheet application to record numerical data and use appropriate formula functions.
6) Design numerical analyses in response to given problem situations.